Manifest What You Truly Want in Your Life with Tarot Card Reading
Are you manifesting what you truly want? Are you creating the life of your dreams? If you can’t answer yes to these questions, it’s time for some fresh insight with a tarot reading. Tarot cards reflect the energy in the universe past, present and future. Identifying where and how energy is moving in your life will raise your consciousness, so you can make better choices and identify what you truly want.
Psychic Tarot Reading
The Tarot is a deck of 78 cards, and each one has its own imagery, symbolism, and meaning. There are no good or bad cards in tarot. Even cards like Death and the Devil are not inherently bad (although they may warn you about tough times coming your way). There are 22 Major Arcane cards which represent important events, processes and spiritual lessons in life. The 56 Minor Arcane cards stand for our everyday trials and tasks and are organized into 4 suits: cups, pentacles, swords, and wands. Each card has many meanings and can be interpreted several ways based on the question and other cards. So, the power of the cards lies in how well they are read and understood.
People usually seek tarot readings to see their future. Predictive cards are helpful, but most cards reveal what I call present pattern energy. Present pattern energy is the confluence of inner forces and outer forces that create our reality. It’s the state of the present moment. Since we usually behave in ways that are pre-programmed by nature, nurture, beliefs, and habit, the goal is to become conscious of these influences and understand how they affect our lives. The more aware we are the better choices we make and the more aligned our actions are with our intentions. This is how we manifest what we truly want. Readings provide insights that crystallize our desires, that make the path forward more evident. The predictive cards reveal the consequences of our current choices, giving us the opportunity to exercise our free will to change course if necessary.
It’s important to realize that the cards themselves are just ink and paper. They are not magic. However, the magic of divination (the process of reading the cards) is often attributed to what Carl Jung called synchronicity. Jung considered synchronicity to be a guiding force in the universe that is not based on typical cause and effect but rather on quantum mechanics. In this view, cosmic synchronicity connects the reader, the cards, the seeker and the message. According to the principles of quantum mechanics, however, once you see the possible outcomes in a reading, you've c
hanged the probabilities which is why predictive cards cannot be 100% accurate. The truth is that we determine our own destiny. The more conscious we become the more control we have over our outcomes and the more peace we will have on our journeys.
Benefits of Tarot Readings:
There are many benefits of a good tarot reading including the following:
· Clarity. Tarot readings help us find clarity around issues in our lives. They give us an opportunity to take stock of where we are in
life and change direction if needed. They are a guide to making choices that feel right for us.
· Self-improvement. No matter how successful you are, there is always room for improvement. Tarot card reading is an ideal way of determining the areas needed for improvement and advice for how to go about it.
· Decision-making. Readings are great ways to aide a decision-making process. With a thorough look at pro’s and con’s of situations, it brings new insight to the decision.
· Positivity. Tarot card reading helps reduce negative energy and fills a person with positive energy and confidence to grow and take risks. Readings can be a great part of self-care, growth and development practices.
· Relationships. Readings can help create and nurture harmonious relationships by understanding the perspectives and feelings of all involved.
· Spirituality. Tarot is an important tool for practicing mindfulness, building your intuitive capacity, and deepening your trust in your inner wisdom, so you can answer your own questions about what’s happening in your life. It’s a spiritual practice that helps you center yourself and practice introspection like journalist and meditation.
Psychic Tarot Reading in Missouri
Moon Tree Tarot offers psychic tarot card reading at a competitive rate for individual and group readings and lessons. Readings are delivered in person, by phone and by video conference. We also offer tarot readings at different venues and events in Missouri. Our card reading helps you expand your cosmic awareness and create your path for a loving, satisfactory, and peaceful life